Friday, November 28, 2014

20 random thoughts

Random thoughts. I'm reliving conversations from last night, pondering things I've
seen browsing on Twitter and Tumblr this morning, thinking about the weekend. Granted, some of them you won't understand, just my personal inside musings.

  1. I'm starting resolutions before next year. I'm joining a gym Monday. I really need to make these changes.
  2. There had to be a taser, a billy club...some other option. 
  3. Richard Sherman is funny and a class act. People don't like him because he's the best and he's loud. Well, people outside Washington. And maybe Oregon and Idaho. Maybe Montana.
  4. I'm all about women's rights, but I don't think we need to trash men to get them. We're trying to be equal, right, not superior?
  5. People that go shopping today are CRAY!
  6.  Some of these people on the Tumblr, I really don't want to see their shit.
  7. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed Facebook until I left it.
  8. Peeta and RePeeta were in a boat...
  9. Speaking of...someone told me he thought Mockingjay was boring. I asked where they left off and he said basically they just got Peeta back (who up to this point he thought was named Peter hahaha). And I was like O.o I could see that being boring because NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS until then.
  10. I need to remind my daughter for the millionth time that I am a POOR SINGLE MOM WHO CAN NOT AFFORD TO FEED ALL HER FRIENDS!
  11. I need to buy more Christmas lights.
  12. I hope the tattoo artist can get my design right.
  13. I can't wait to get on the road and get the fuck out of here.
  14. My dreams need to stop toying with me. It's hard to dream about someone you love then wake up realizing they're not a part of your life anymore.
  15. Always ask someone if they want some pie before you eat the whole thing. Even if you were told to take it home and eat the whole thing.
  16. Do I really need to Tumblr when I Blogger?
  17. THERE IS ONLY ONE FUCKING PIE AND IT'S BANANA CREAM!
  18. NaNoWriMo - okay, so I may not finish, but I got a lot accomplished, which is more than I can say for the last two years.
  19. There are 4 kinds of people in your life:
    1. the ones who give, never expecting anything in return
    2. the ones in which you have a give and take relationship and that's okay
    3. the ones that take and never give
    4. and the ones you just want to punch in the face
  20. My dad is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews