Friday, November 1, 2013

F³A: Random Friday Thought Train

These are the thoughts I've had since waking up this morning...
  •  Shit, I forgot to plug my phone in last night.
  • OMG How can it be November?
  • Can you have a book release party without books?
  • That guy hasn't really given me a straight answer about my books.
  • I need to order cookies.
  • Will I be able to finish NaNoWriMo this year?
  • I have a book gig tomorrow, I have a book gig tomorrow, I have a book gig tomorrow, please don't forget...
  • Bookscan: WTF?
  • I should have screen shotted that #74 in whatever the hell list my book was on.
  • I should screen shot the thing where it says Never Eighteen is often purchased with Eleanor & Park and The Fault in Our Stars.
  • I should read The Fault in Our Stars next.
  • Not as many trick or treaters this year and why all the bananas?
  • Too many full sized candy bars left. ugh.
  • Yahoo WTF?
  • I need to migrate everything to my new email account. Ugh.
  • I need to mail stuff.
  • People shouldn't have to work on Fridays. Every weekend should be a three day weekend. I think people would be way more productive. 
  • I hate busy weekends.
  • I'm tired.
  • At least it's Friday.


There you have it .

So, what are you up to this weekend? Like I said, I have a book gig. I'm on a young adult panel at Northwest Bookfest tomorrow morning with fellow authors J. Anderson Coats, Kristin Halbrook and Cyndi Tefft. Right after that I'm headed to coach a soccer game. My teen girls team is 6-1. They rock!! Sunday I'm headed to the Seahawks game. GO HAWKS!!

Now for my Friday Scribbles...

Pandora Queue Song: Radioactive, Imagine Dragons. It was the iTunes Sessions version, so I went with an acoustic version.
 
Book of the Week: I haven't started a new book this week. So, um, I'm staring at my monstrous bookcase...hey, I know, since I mentioned John Green's The Fault in Our Stars, let's go with that. Now I'm debating...that or Insurgent to start this week...

Netflix of the Week: I've also watched nothing...my brother suggested Fringe, maybe I'll try that if I get bored this weekend.

Quote of the Week: “The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” ~ Plutarch




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews