Friday, October 18, 2013

F³A: Traffic signs that should not be mere suggestions

I travel back and forth from the beach quite a bit, and I tend to be on the lead footed side, which shouldn't really bother anyone, I don't believe I take it to the extreme where I'm a danger to myself of anyone else. Needless to say, I get frustrated with people who take some of these signs as suggestions instead of actually listening to what they are telling them.




How hard is this one to understand? If you're not passing someone, get your slow ass over. Period. This next one is related...


If you see me coming in your rear view, move to the right. That's what I do. I don't care if I'm going the speed limit and dagnammit I shouldn't have to move over...really? You want that guy rear ending your for ten miles? Or a dose of his road rage? I mean, I'm not that guy, I'm the guy who as soon as it's clear will just pass you on the right, which I shouldn't have to do, but some people aren't so nice.


I don't see these signs any more. I miss them...



...but we still have these...





I think if you've got four or five cars trailing you, you are a slow vehicle and you might want to consider pulling your ass over.

Any signs you wish drivers would heed more often?

It's Friday, so here are my Scribbles.

Pandora queue: Lost by Coldplay.


Book of the Week: Still reading Joe Peace by my friend Kerry Dunn. I'm about 3/4 the way through and it's a darn good read. Check it out my people.

Netflix of the Week: I haven't really watched anything this week. Sooo, I'm going to suggest rewatching the Hunger Games since Catching Fire comes out in theaters soon. Oooh, I can't wait.

Quote of the Week: I failed my Driver's test. Driving teacher: "What do you do at a red light?"' Me: "I usually respond to texts and check my Facebook." ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews