Monday, September 17, 2012

Talking to myself

Okay, more and more I find myself doing this. I don't remember doing this when I was younger. Is it an old people thing? I do it at work. I do it while I'm writing. While I'm networking. While I'm marketing. While I'm getting ready for work or other occasions.

The only time I think I don't do it is when I'm exercising, but only because I'm talking in my head.

What do I talk about. I have no idea sometimes. I can't remember. When I'm writing I'm usually formulating the story out loud, what happens next, or trying to remember what a character looks like or their name.  When I'm getting ready for something I tell myself I look hot. No, just kidding, okay maybe not, you know, it's that positive affirmation shit.

When I talk in my head it's usually a clarity thing. Clearing my head of all the toxic, thoughts that course through it throughout the day.

Do you every find that you're talking to yourself? If so, what do you talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews