Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Branding contest still going on, oh yeah, and a monkey

 Sorry I've not blogged, I've had a deadline at the day job that has pretty much kicked my ass and have been working diligently all week to get it done (still not done, deadline is tomorrow)

I'm giving it until the end of the month. I've received some good entries. So if you want to enter, better do it soon.

What the heck is a branding contest, you ask? Simply, I need a brand, a pithy tagline if you will. I'm retiring the Angsty Writer. I'm revamping all that is me, my website, blog, youtube, video series, all of it.

What will you win? A bunch of Never Eighteen stuff--signed book, tote bag, and a buttload of swag. I'll even throw your name on my website.

Sooo, bring me your ideas, here, facebook, youtube, twitter. Wherever. I'm going to be a new person soon. I'll let you know later when the new  me will be revealed.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews