Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I was going to blog about the Zombie Apocalypse but...

...then chaos struck again. Why is it when you feel like you finally get your shit together another crap storm hits?

Megan needs a xanax.

So yesterday was a great day. I got up early. Did crunches. Blogged. Caught up on email, Facebook and other crap. Was productive at work. Ran the kids around. Wrote. Walked. Grocery shopped. Watered plants. Folded laundry. Read. Had insomnia so wrote some more.

Aside from the insomnia, a good day.

Today, worlds collide. And it sucks.

That's all I'm saying about that. Need to let go and breathe.


1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I feel the whole world's colliding thing. My world is spinning off its axis in a few weeks when Child #1 and #2 get out of school!! GOT TO GET this second edit DONE!!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews