Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Right?

Did you miss me?

Did you even notice I've been absent for a few days?

Megan who you ask?

I swear, I've been a scattered mess lately. I had a four school visit yesterday with some of my fellow Harbingers of Doom, Danny Marks, Jennifer Shaw Wolf, Marissa Meyer, and Jillian Anderson Coats. It was great fun, completely exhausting, and I had no idea what I was doing all day. I just let Danny drive me around and followed everyone.

I've got BEA coming up and feel so lost. Thank god I'm not planning it and double thank god for Lynda Mulally Hunt who is.

I'm doing a complete rewrite for Cheesy, aka An Unbalanced Line, some of you may remember this as my girl-who-wants-to-play-high-school-football boot from a few years ago. Yeah, well my editor likes the idea, but it needs a lot of work, like not even revisions, it needs to be rewritten. So I've been trying to do that.

One top add: two teenage girls with music, soccer, social events, a day job, continuing marketing on Never Eighteen, yard work, house work, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Okay, maybe not that last one.

I'd also like to get back to my vlog and doing video reviews.  (I miss my vlog and I'm sure my vlog fan, no that's not a typo, misses me)

What I need: I new driver, mine quit (college girl, internship, NY). Seriously, you may think I'm silly for having hired one, but she took a lot of pressure off of me. Well worth the money. I also could use a cleaning person, yard person, and personal assistant.

What I don't have: $ for all the above.

I could also use a deadline so I'm more motivated to finish rewrites.

Oh, and an agent. Did I mention I'm without one now?

This is what my life has become in the last couple of weeks. A ball of chaotic mess, which it normally is, but the ball got wound a little tighter and became a little bigger.

Maybe during the long weekend I can sort things out and get to fresh start number 7,948,849, but who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews