Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feeling like a rock star


Thing have really been falling into place with the the book release. Parties are pretty much planned. I've got a signing scheduled February 4th at our local military bases. I've got group events with Helen Landalf (Flyaway), Kendare Blake (Anna Dressed in Blood), Kiki Hamilton (The Faerie Ring), Carole Estby Dagg (The Year We Were Famous), Alexa Martin (Girl Wonder), and Kathy McCullough (Don't Expect Magic) scheduled for March.

I'm trying to plan another event at Garfield books, and want to get some more signings and in the Western Washington area with my Apocalypsie PNWers, Danny Marks (Velveteen, Fall 2012), J Anderson Coats (The Wicked and the Just, April 2012), Jennifer Wolf (Breaking Beautiful, April 2012), Marissa Meyer (Cinder, just released), and Marissa Burt (Storybound, April, 2012).

Yesterday I was interviewed by my local daily paper and will be in their entertainment section next Friday and also was interviewed by my friend Kristin for a weekly local paper.

My Project Pass It On is going well. I had many willing participants and their stories are beginning to roll in.

It's been a fun, frustrating, terrifying ride and my release is finally arriving. I want to thank all of you who've supported me these last few years in all this craziness. You all mean the world to me.

1 comment:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews