Friday, January 27, 2012

F³A: Friends in need.

I met Max Cynn three years ago through the Amazon Breakthrough Award contest. He and his family are going through a hard time right now. His twenty-one year old son, Joshua, was diagnosed with Acute T-cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He is a bright boy who loves school, which he can no longer attend, and has amassed tremendous student loans to get there as his family is of the working class variety like most of us.

This hits home for me in many ways having witnessed cancer first hand myself through my mother-in-law, and I'm rooting for him and I want him to persevere.

Rather than relaying all the details, I'm going to send you to Max's blog, here.

They're asking for donations to help pay for his medical bills, which you can do on Max's blog. If you can't donate, if you could just send good vibes or prayers, I'm sure they would appreciate that as well.

Life is a gift. Don't forget that, ever.

1 comment:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews